Changing ownership of a Travel Bug

Alison01326 & Isaac

I purchased a pack of three tags some while ago, and activated all of them. One of my Travel Bugs has been released, and the other two are still sitting around waiting for me to organise myself!!!

Friends of ours have just started down the geocaching road (hurrah! :D ) and are about to hide their first cache. I have said they can put one of my Travel Bugs in it. However, as the tag was activated by me (ie registered as mine) I assume they won't be able to track it without logging into geocaching.com as me.

Is there any way that any of you know of that I can transfer ownership to them so that they are able to track it as their very own Travel Bug.

I look forward to your responses.

Gosh, that was quick!! Many thanks indeed. Now I've just got to work out whether they send me the e-mail or I send them the e-mail!! They are finding the computer side of caching quite hard so I need to make it as simple as possible for them (ie probably go to their house and do what ever needs to be done on their computer :wacko: )

Thanks again!

Edited by Alison01326 & Isaac