Mapquest

CrillyKids

The think I don't like about the new maps, they don't understand airport identifers. Type in KCRW and you get a map in some other contry insted of centering on the airport. Type in 'Charleston airport' is not much better. Google is great at centering on an airport. I have been known to use geocaching.com in planing fuel stops :) Other than that the maps are ok? I understand the change though :(

Ugh! Hate it just because of the satellite view issues. I really rely on that view and it rarely loads, unless you want a view zoomed out extremely far. If I try to zoom in, I get either huge chunks of missing data on the page (about 75%) or nothing at all. Very annoying.

Same problems. Slow to load, often no coverage, can't zoom coverage close enough sometimes (I use overhead views to confirm safe truck parking). Definitely not as good as the Google we had.

Perhaps that's because they haven't yet implemented the new version of Geocaching google maps. That links was just a pointer to an announcement that they planned on bringing back Google maps in some form on the "big map" page.