GPX files not showing up on Oregon 450

Noticed today that I didnt have any geocaches on my Unit. (Oregon 450) There should be upwards of 500 of them. The Unit (which I recently purchased) also tells me that i found 18 caches with it, which is accurate but are also nowhere to be found on the Unit. How do I get all these back on my Unit (apparently they are all there) so I can see them? Very confused and really dont want to have to do them all over again...any thoughts would be appreciated. I hope I am in the right place to ask.

I have seen this a few times. sometimes connecting to the computer and moving the GPX file onto the computer and rebooting the GPS without a cache GPX file will clean things up. Reconnect and move the file back back onto the GPS. Might also be an issue with the SD card if they were stored on it. While the file is on the computer, pen it in mapsource and see if the caches display there. Is the GPS firmware up to date or close to being up to date?

My software is up to date. some of the caches are furthur away, but most are not. i have been playing around with the pocket quereys. how do i download the pq's to my gps so they will show up? Maybe that is a better idea, then i can delete all the other ones.....might be easier in the long run i am thinking.