[Bug] Pocket Query Maps Not Interactive

Artemis&Apollo

Hi all,

with the new maps, another kind of overlay popup was included when clicking on a cache icon.

I usually open caches (or the link for bookmarking or logging) from within this popup in a new tab by STRG+left mouse button. This does not work anymore, but right click and "open in new tab" from within the context menu does. On other areas within gc.com, the navigation still works with STRG+left mouse.

Can please someone check and make the links within this popup work as normal links again?

Thanks,

Gernot

Hi all,

with the new maps, another kind of overlay popup was included when clicking on a cache icon.

I usually open caches (or the link for bookmarking or logging) from within this popup in a new tab by STRG+left mouse button. This does not work anymore, but right click and "open in new tab" from within the context menu does. On other areas within gc.com, the navigation still works with STRG+left mouse.

I have exactly the same problem (on my keybord the button is marked as "CTRL" :). And it started after the last update.

Win7 and FF

Edited by stebu

I usually open caches (or the link for bookmarking or logging) from within this popup in a new tab by STRG+left mouse button. This does not work anymore...

Yes, it does the same thing for me when holding CTRL/STRG. However, I've always just clicked on the link and it opens in a new tab. It did that before, and it still does it now. What browser are you using? It works fine for me with Firefox.

I'm so not happy with the new mapping system. Not only has c:geo quit working on my droid phone, but the "beta" map was not fully debugged before making everyone use it. This is what I'm getting when I click on the cache icon. I can't send cache info directly to my GPS because of this. Until you can get the "beta" maps working properly, bring back the old map till you get this one working right.medl2.jpg

Edited by Shbiostone

I usually open caches (or the link for bookmarking or logging) from within this popup in a new tab by STRG+left mouse button. This does not work anymore...

Yes, it does the same thing for me when holding CTRL/STRG. However, I've always just clicked on the link and it opens in a new tab. It did that before, and it still does it now. What browser are you using? It works fine for me with Firefox.

Yes, it works without the Ctrl-key. But if you want to open several caches, you'll have to return to the map tab, an extra click :blink: ! I used to open several cache pages from the map at one go and then started to study my options for finding some.

Yes, it works without the Ctrl-key. But if you want to open several caches, you'll have to return to the map tab, an extra click :blink: ! I used to open several cache pages from the map at one go and then started to study my options for finding some.

This is exactly how I do it... and for doing this, a working CTRL/STRG+mouse is essential :)