Cuban Caching

Six point

Thanks for the heads up ,t4e. Did a little digging into Cuban Customs requirements and don't think I'll risk losing my 60 CSX.Just have to do my caching with map,cache page and pictures I guess.Thanks again

PK

I think that's standard practice for Cuban caching, so you should be good. I don't believe any of the caches were placed using a GPSr, also due to the GPSr ban.

I do not endorse illegal activity, but a well-placed laptop in your carry on will easily disguise a GPSr.

Not too helpful when it comes time to actually get the GPSr out and use it. Especially if the police spot you with a device you've illegally smuggled past customs and arrest you. Cuba is not known for its human rights record.

I do not endorse illegal activity, but a well-placed laptop in your carry on will easily disguise a GPSr.

Not too helpful when it comes time to actually get the GPSr out and use it. Especially if the police spot you with a device you've illegally smuggled past customs and arrest you. Cuba is not known for its human rights record.

I believe that the law is not about USING the GPSrs in Cuba, but BRINGING them through customs. I could be wrong, but for all the police know, I could've borrowed the GPS from somebody who obtained it legally, no?