NNJC (Northern New Jersey Cachers) February 2012 Newsletter

colliesoftheborder

We're just a bit away in NEPA, but cache in NJ a lot.

We weren't able to find the site for a while and thought it closed due to all the facebook sites springing up. Glad to see it's still up and running. Not sure why we couldn't find it earlier.

We used to enjoy reading the forums. It seems they're no longer on that site, or are we missing them? Rejoined today after finding our name/pass no longer worked.

We weren't able to find the site for a while and thought it closed due to all the facebook sites springing up. Glad to see it's still up and running. Not sure why we couldn't find it earlier.

We used to enjoy reading the forums. It seems they're no longer on that site, or are we missing them? Rejoined today after finding our name/pass no longer worked.

There were a few technical issues with the NNJC site, but it recently got a few updates and should be good to go. In my years with the NNJC I've never heard of any forums, perhaps you're thinking about the Central Jersey forums? I'll double check on that though.

http://centraljerseygeocaching.net/

edit: Just checked and there were never any NNJC forums, some talk has been made about creating them but its never come to fruition.

Edited by colliesoftheborder

There were a few technical issues with the NNJC site, but it recently got a few updates and should be good to go. In my years with the NNJC I've never heard of any forums, perhaps you're thinking about the Central Jersey forums? I'll double check on that though.

http://centraljerseygeocaching.net/

edit: Just checked and there were never any NNJC forums, some talk has been made about creating them but its never come to fruition.

Now that is odd...

When we attended "Caching through the snow too!" by TRL (12/'05), there was a note on page that read," Watch the NNJC.org Event Forum and the Northeast Forums on Geocaching.com for more information." so we could order coins.

- The reason we joined NNJC.org .

We were usually just lurkers in those days and the way we came to know Trail Hound. Odd that no one would remember that.

Now that is odd...

When we attended "Caching through the snow too!" by TRL (12/'05), there was a note on page that read," Watch the NNJC.org Event Forum and the Northeast Forums on Geocaching.com for more information." so we could order coins.

- The reason we joined NNJC.org .

We were usually just lurkers in those days and the way we came to know Trail Hound. Odd that no one would remember that.

Just checked that cache page out...really weird. That was unfortunately way before I started caching so I personally have no sort of recollection. That also was also just before the time of the current president (Old Navy, who I double checked with), so who knows it may have existed in some entity. I'll ask around again in the future and let you know if I find out anything more--it is really odd that no one remembers that.