Maps and iPad

BrewerMD

Hi, my iPad used to sort of work if you messed around with the zoom level.

Since Tuesday and the map changes, I have been able to see the caches okay but they don't open, so you can't get the cache details off.

For me this is even worse than the previous problem

Doesn't work on android either, same problem

Is this likely to be resolved ?

Thanks

Hi, my iPad used to sort of work if you messed around with the zoom level.

Since Tuesday and the map changes, I have been able to see the caches okay but they don't open, so you can't get the cache details off.

For me this is even worse than the previous problem

Doesn't work on android either, same problem

Is this likely to be resolved ?

Thanks

The same for me on my iPad 2.

The map is totally unusable in this form!

Wether we have to wait another year and getting an even worse map to tablets (like showing absolutely nothing...) ???

Before the new update, I worked always with the old map on my ipad2. That was okay most times.

Now the beta is no long beta and i can see the caches on the map, but they are not clickable. Same like before, but there is no old version to use anymore. So there is no nicely working on mobile devices. Sorry but that's still a fail.

Is there a chance to get the old map-version back, so people are able to use the map on mobile devices like ipad again?

I find the maps for my area to highly UNRELIABLE. They show the caches, but no streets/roads I know for a fact they exist. I would not want to rely on these maps! Also, street names are not showing until you zoom in very close, and if you are unfamiliar with the area-you're up a creek!

These maps are no good anymore