COINTEST! BINGO!

LewisClan77

wow!!! congrats kdv !!! :) thank you LewisClan for the cointest! :)

To be honest.. I thought you were closer before WSR had the last numbers... by posting that you were very close... I thought you already had the 4 numbers.. but you had B4 and I24 at the end? WOW!!

I had 4 lines that I had 4 numbers and waitied only one number to say Bingo for each line but I was not so lucky! :D

To be honest.. I thought you were closer before WSR had the last numbers... by posting that you were very close... I thought you already had the 4 numbers.. but you had B4 and I24 at the end? WOW!!

I had 4 lines that I had 4 numbers and waitied only one number to say Bingo for each line but I was not so lucky! :D

I have 7 cards and I only needed 1 number on 6 of them. On the other one I needed 2 and got the Bingo on that one.

I have 7 cards and I only needed 1 number on 6 of them. On the other one I needed 2 and got the Bingo on that one.

:laughing: that's cool! :D I only have 2 cards... one had 3 lines waiting 1 number of each and the other had one line...

of curse there were other lines that were missing 2 numbers but...

maybe next time! :laughing: congratulations once again my friend! a proud victory! :D