Social Network For Geocachers.

To The Moon

Okay back in action! Here is what you can do

You can create public and private groups, discuss various topics and meet friends. Create picture albums and have live chats with in your groups.

I mad this for the geocacher community so if you like it tell you fellow geocachers.

www.geocachercommunity.com

I hope you enjoy.

Moon

(PS. I hope the mods don't see this as spamming as we have had a long discussion about this)

I can't even get the link to take me to a page. I was going to take a look at it, just to see.

I may not use Facebook either, but I've peeked at it once or twice.

I joined. I was surprised to see I was the first.

Can't say I'll use it all that much. I clicked on the forum and it refused to take me there because there were no topics. Catch-22.

I can't even get the link to take me to a page. I was going to take a look at it, just to see.

Can't say I'll use it all that much. I clicked on the forum and it refused to take me there because there were no topics. Catch-22.

Okay, I had to create a group. Come on over and play.

For those of you having trouble with the link here. You will have to cut and paste it into your address bar. Yes it is a Wordpress site. They are fairly easy to build if you know what you are doing. To have a forum you need to form a group. Within that group you can also do a live chat.

Moon

Thank you for trying it out!

Thank you for trying it out!

Not a user friendly as I am used to, but the learning curve is very low. :) Good luck. Edited by Snoogans

Bet you a quarter it's a safety group. :D

Nope! It's a witch hunt and good old fashioned book burnin' group. :anibad::laughing:

Edited by Snoogans

Nope! It's a witch hunt and good old fashioned book burnin' group. :anibad::laughing:

I might have to go make me an account then. I love a good witch hunt! :D

I used that exact clip, in 2007, after the heat I took when I announced the 1 year stats for my O.D.S. project. Did you know that I have the ability to destroy the very spirit of geocaching? :laughing: It's a very fun read. I still pull up Yumi's log for a good laugh.

Edited by Snoogans

I used that exact clip, in 2007, after the heat I took when I announced the 1 year stats for my O.D.S. project. Did you know that I have the ability to destroy the very spirit of geocaching? :laughing: It's a very fun read. I still pull up Yumi's log for a good laugh.

I did not know that. I actually find most of your posts pretty interesting. Some of them, meh. Spirit killing? I gots to find that thread. :P

For those of you having trouble with the link here. You will have to cut and paste it into your address bar. Yes it is a Wordpress site. They are fairly easy to build if you know what you are doing. To have a forum you need to form a group. Within that group you can also do a live chat.

Moon

Yes, I did that, it was the first thing that failed, then a google search failed. Now I have no more time to spend on it.

The google search did pull up geocaching.com though. That's all I need, thank you.