December Statistics

holograph

Jim,

We're always very grateful for the work you do for us and the way you do it. Thanks again!

As for AZCachemeister's question, it's us and them, apparently: On the one hand, we reported 9 recoveries to NGS in December. On the other hand, our 50 for the year is about sixteen down from the top, and in 2009 our 120 for the year was around twenty down from the top.

There was only one datasheet updated with a new GEOCAC recovery log. It was a November 2009 recovery report for FY0338 by ArtMan, which he noted in the Geocaching log was entered 2 years after the fact.

I have actually been hoping for a Nobel Prize in Benchmarking, but while I'm waiting for that elusive honor, I'll take this random and unearned distinction, such as it is.

Your humble benchmarking servant since 2002,

~ArtMan~

I *finally* got one in Craig county, in VA, and hopefully it'll show up in the next update batch. So, VA's slowly getting completed. :)

Edit: D'oh!! Nevermind! This particular station is Jinxed! The first time I went to grab it - it's a really easy one - my camera battery was dead. THIS time, my phone recorded 0-byte JPGs. Aargh. Next month, then!

Edited by foxtrot_xray

I've been trying to submit my recoveries, but the mark recovery page has been quirky the last two days.

I noticed the web recovery page acting up too, so I used DSWorld to submit some recoveries for the first time (I've used it to submit photos and coordinates, but not actual recovery reports.) Hopefully they go through fine.