Trackable question

Nelmel

I see that there is a place to collect your own coins, but where could you put coins that you've found in the field?

It would be cool if you could log them, and there would always be a small picture of the coin in your inventory, even if you've released it.

Is this already feasible, and I just dont know how to do it? Any feedback would be helpful,

Thanks

Even if you've released it? If you found a coin in the field, 99.9 percent of the time it is a traveler and you should NOT keep it. That is stealing. Did you log the coin and read the travel goals for it? Please try to follow those goals the owner of the coin set out for the coin if you can.

As for a keepsake - yes you get one on your profile when you log it. Most coins have unique icons that you keep in your stats. TBs are more generic, but they show up too.

And this thread will soon be moved to the geocoin or TB part of the forum. So when you check back in, don't be surprised if it isn't here. :)

If you go to your public profile and click the Trackables tab, then you'll get a list of the different types of trackables that you've moved/discovered, as well as a list of the different types of trackables that you own. Is that what you're looking for?

This answered my question. Thank you. As for stealing anything, thats not in my character. I will ALWAYS move your coins/or anything else for that matter, unless it specifically states that I may keep the item.