travel bug lost

boy scout kasey

When I look at your TB page and click on "Found it, Log it" the only log options I have are either "Write Note" or "Discovered it". This suggests to me that you may have (somehow!) listed this TB as being in your collection at some point - although I note that on the page it also says "The owner hasn't set their collectible preference."

Try this: Go to your TB's page > Edit this trackable > Just above the Mission box, Select the option 'Not Collectible' or uncheck the Collectible box if it's already checked > At the bottom of the page click 'Submit Changes'.

Doing the above should free up your TB.

I see that the cacher millerlpn5 says they've dropped it into a cache.

Once you've done as I suggest above you should be able to grab your TB into your Inventory, then you can do a Note for the cache where it is and drop it off into that cache's inventory.

Phew.

If you don't understand this long ramble, just get back to me!

MrsB

When I look at your TB page and click on "Found it, Log it" the only log options I have are either "Write Note" or "Discovered it". This suggests to me that you may have (somehow!) listed this TB as being in your collection at some point - although I note that on the page it also says "The owner hasn't set their collectible preference."

has nothing to do with where the TB "resides"

it can be in your collection without being listed as collectible, each choice is a manual task not automatic

has nothing to do with where the TB "resides"

it can be in your collection without being listed as collectible, each choice is a manual task not automatic

Yes, I agree. I was trying to make the point that (apparently) the owner has made one of the two "choices" but not the second - which would balance the equilibrium in that TB's state of play.

If you get my meaning. :P

MrsB