Good caches along I-20 between Atlanta and Dallas?

Ramness

I made that trip in October. Some of the caches that I enjoyed were:

Ambush in Gibbsland (GC11H0Z) - This is the location where Bonnie and Clyde met their end. It is a little off the beaten path, but well worth it.

Also, there is an Ambush Museum in Gibbsland. If you are there during museum hours, it is well worth the stop. The cache outside the museum is GC11G32.

Also, in Meridian, MS there is a virt called "The Last Camp of the Gypsy King" (GC91AE) that I enjoyed. Also in Meridian, they have a gorgeous carousel. There is a cache right outside the building that houses it: GC1CD71

On the way back, you might qualify for this challenge: GC32MNB - You need to have 10 states. It is really a good cache in a scenic area.

Happy Travels!

And if you are caching while in Arlington, River Legacy Park is a wonderful place to cache.

Traveling to Arlington, TX for Christmas along I-20 and would like to hit some interesting caches along the way. No skirt lifters, I’d prefer to find creative placements. Park and grabs or a short walk are ok, won’t have time for a long hike.

Thanks in advance!

For rest area caches, try my Southeast and Central bookmark lists. If you find some that are truck and RV accessible, please let me know.

http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=b14efe45-2ebf-4d58-9470-f44dac499705

http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=15ba3781-c1d1-498f-9308-adb0054c7f77