View Logs by State?

HartClimbs

Much has already been posted about Dan's stats site and I'm pretty ambivalent about the stats themselves (I measure myself against other cachers by height only! icon_wink.gif) , but I did enjoy being able to read the latest logs by area. That was a pretty cool feature of Dan's site.

It was a fun way to keep with with the latest finds nearby (without getting all the watch list emails).

I know this probably doesn't have the urgency of people's missing stats - but I thought I'd post the question (especially in case there's already a way to do this - and I just missed it).

I've seen the "read the latest logs" but this seems to be worldwide. Is there as way to filter this function so you can "See the latest logs for NJ" for example?

Reading the logs is a pretty entertaining part of this hobby!

Any and all feedback appreciated. Thanks!

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Take everything you like seriously, except yourselves. - Rudyard Kipling (1865 - 1936)

I looked at the ranking stats on Dan's website once every month or two. But I looked at the list of Georgia logs once or twice a day. So I would really like to have the state pages on geocaching.com to have a list of the latest logs for that state.