PQ for Solved puzzles

TheNinjaJedi

I have been solving puzzles and using the new feature to change the coordinates on GC.com and I want to create a PQ called "Solved Puzzles" and have it include all of my solved and changed caches. Is this possible?

In short - Not Yet.

Hopefully it will be included in the next update.

It will however work, 1 by 1 if you download the gpx file per puzzle cache.

Thank you for your reply. I use my iPhone to cache so I am limited to PQs.

One solution I have thought of but not tested is to create a list with the solved puzzles and use that list to create a PQ.

Once you save it in the list it is saved offline. What would be the benefit of making it further into a PQ? Especially since you use your iPhone to cache?

I can see making my offline list into a PQ to make it easier to transfer to a GPS (ouch, was that a run-on sentence or what!) but other than that why?

I would like to be able to solve the puzzle on my computer and update the coordinates on the website using the new feature. I then want an easy way to have all of my solved puzzles show in my iPhone without having to update and save each again from the iPhone interface.

I mean, in PQs... When we change the coords and run a PQ, do the changed coords transfer over to the PQ...?

As of now the changed coordinates only appear when you download the individual GPX for the cache an not for a PQ. However, Groundspeak has said that the updated coordinates will eventually be used in the PQ GPX as well.

On thing that the OP could do, when you solve a puzzle add it to a bookmark list of "Solved Puzzles". You can make this private. You can create a PQ from the bookmark list.

I have Neongeo download live data for everything but mystery/puzzle caches, then I download the PQ from my "solved unfound puzzles" bookmark list.

Right now, I can have solved puzzles show up with the correct icon but at the posted coordinates; or I can have solved puzzles show up at the solved coordinates with the icon for traditional caches; or I can have solved puzzles show up at the solved coordinates with the correct icon, but mixed among all the unsolved puzzles that are still at their posted coordinates with the same icon. I'm hoping that an upcoming geocaching.com update (combined with a corresponding Neongeo update) will allow me to load only the solved puzzles at the solved coordinates with the correct icon.