inventory vs collection

tomservo620

If you designate your trackable (a TB or geocoin) as Collectible it means that you intend it to stay with you in your private collection. You move it to your Collection. It won't appear in your Trackables Inventory box. You can't log it in/out of caches for it to travel. You can take it to events, or show it to other cachers who can then log it as Discovered.

If you designate your trackable as Not Collectible it will appear in your Trackables Inventory box so you'll be able to drop it off into a cache to travel. Other cachers will be able to retrieve it and drop it off into other caches. It can become a real traveller.

Your missing travel bug: Yes, if you've marked it as Missing and it gets found somewhere later on the finder can use the tracking number to log that they've found it and so it comes back into the game.

MrsB

What do I wrong? I try to move trackables from my inventory to my collection, but they don't show up in my collection and are still visible in my inventory list.

I do get email notifications, but the "status" isn't changed.

Solutions? Ideas?

Thank you.

(I presume you are referring to trackables you own? And they are physically with you at present?)

First go to the trackable's page, click 'Edit this trackable', Check box 'make this trackable collectible'. Submit Changes.

Go back to View Trackable's Page.

You should have the option 'Move to collection' in the drop-down box. Select it, and click 'Go'.

The item should now be seen in the List 'Your Trackables Collection'.

MrsB :)

I presume you are referring to trackables you own? And they are physically with you at present?

Yes, of course. I would like to move them in the "back-office" and not being shown in my list trackables which must travel.

First go to the trackable's page, click 'Edit this trackable', Check box 'make this trackable collectible'. Submit Changes.

Go back to View Trackable's Page.

You should have the option 'Move to collection' in the drop-down box. Select it, and click 'Go'.

The item should now be seen in the List 'Your Trackables Collection'.

MrsB :)

Thanks! This is the manual I missed at Groundspeak :anibad: