cache review

mbhs

Might I suggest that this question be added to the "Read first! Geocaching Frequently asked Qustions" pinned topic? It seems to come up at least once a week, so might be beneficial.

I was thinking it should be on the top part of the listing form. We all know nobody reads the FAQs. :lol:

It partly depends on your area.

here in Long Island with NewYorkAdmin my hides have been averaging about 2 to 4 hours over the last couple of years. Sometimes it takes nearly 24 hours (!). While NYA was on vacation some guy nobody's heard of :lol: filled in and the rapid response didn't seem to fall off at all...

In the Munich/southern Germany area it currently takes weeks - I don't know what's going on, but there is almost no reviewing activity for a while now.

Examples:

Submitted a multi cache Sept 9, first reaction Sept 19, published Sept 21

Submitted another cache, nothing special, Sept 9, published Sept 17

Submitted another traditional cache October 8, no reaction so far.

Just wrote my post and some publishing emails came in... but still not the one for my cache :(

As has been said before, did you check the cache page? The reviewer might have left a note. Did you check your spam folder for a wayward email? You could always write to contact@geocaching.com and ask for help.