new feature request

Treasure Hunters Inc.

I did a search for a thread on this but didn't find it, so here is my suggestion.

I think it would be helpful if the travel bugs which are currently held by a person/team, were listed "My Cache Page". This might help to remind them that have a TB to put somewhere.

I know they show up at the bottom of the page when you are logging a find, so could they be displayed along with TB's you own and TB's you've found? Or instead of TB's you've found which you can always see on your stats page.

geocaching is living in a 30 foot circle

This might also help in people holding bugs and not placing them in a cache. If on your cache page it said "Bugs you are holding" folks may take a bit more care with bugs.

Nobody can be so amusingly arrogant as a young man who has just discovered an old idea and thinks it is his own.

Sydney J. Harris

I think that is a great idea. You could have the Travelbugs work like the caches on the "My Cache Page". The bugs you currently are holding would be on that page under the Title "Travelbugs you currently are holding" and all the TBs you've had in the past won't be there unless you clicked a link like (Show all Travelbugs).

So it would work like your Logged caches currently do.

I know that would sure make "My Cache page", shorter.

JeeperDad

(on my way to another drive-by cache)