GaDay All

flyguymk

Yup, thats the show I saw on PBS.

Tnks for the heads up on the event, I'll try to make it.

The whole thing is a bit more complex than I orginally thought, getten thru some of the reading. Got time, got patience.

Hope my gps has a cord to puter, unsure. Find out couple days.

Got the google earth thing going and the software for the game, gonna work on that tomorrow.

Really want to do a few hides perty soon, didnt really realize about the upkeep thing, makes sense though.

One string will be outside NorthBend a bit, no prob there. Other one way up behind Mt SI, dunno If I'll be able to get those up any time soon. That string would be 5's all the way.

What the heck does FTF mean? Think its good. If there is a page of slang somewhere? Could use link if convienent.

Tnks again, [:D]

Yup, thats the show I saw on PBS.

Tnks for the heads up on the event, I'll try to make it.

The whole thing is a bit more complex than I orginally thought, getten thru some of the reading. Got time, got patience.

Hope my gps has a cord to puter, unsure. Find out couple days.

Got the google earth thing going and the software for the game, gonna work on that tomorrow.

Really want to do a few hides perty soon, didnt really realize about the upkeep thing, makes sense though.

One string will be outside NorthBend a bit, no prob there. Other one way up behind Mt SI, dunno If I'll be able to get those up any time soon. That string would be 5's all the way.

What the heck does FTF mean? Think its good. If there is a page of slang somewhere? Could use link if convienent.

Tnks again, [:D]

FTF stands for First To Find. The Geolexicon is a good place to find information on acronyms, and other geo terminology.

By the way, IM speak isn't required, and is sort of frowned upon.

Garmin Etrex H, allways wanted one for hiking and such. opinions?

Does your computer have a serial port? The cable for that unit still requires a serial port.

Older P4 machine, ASUS mobo,antique really. Still runnen strong, could use more ram.

Good input, ugh perty sure it has serial port.

Do ya think the cable will be extra or included?

Tnks

Garmin Etrex H, allways wanted one for hiking and such. opinions?

Does your computer have a serial port? The cable for that unit still requires a serial port.

Older P4 machine, ASUS mobo,antique really. Still runnen strong, could use more ram.

Good input, ugh perty sure it has serial port.

Do ya think the cable will be extra or included?

Tnks

I'm not sure. It's not a mapping unit and doesn't have expandable memory, so Garmin may consider the cable optional.

Thankee-

Off topic, there is someway to confirm finds, so they never get vaporized it seems.

Did it the other day on a couple, but cant figger out how to do it again.

Know it simple, anyone want to hand hold, figgering out everything else out perty much.

STUMPED!

Thankee-

Off topic, there is someway to confirm finds, so they never get vaporized it seems.

Did it the other day on a couple, but cant figger out how to do it again.

Know it simple, anyone want to hand hold, figgering out everything else out perty much.

STUMPED!

Confirm finds? Do you mean log your find on the website?