Ignore List

Turtletoes

I don't know, but didn't want your post to go ignored.

I've never added any caches to my ignore list.

There were some that I planned on never getting.

There's one in particular I'm thinking about. I planned on never getting that one, so there I was out last month looking for it. <_<

Now I leave them off the ignore list, because I'm likely to want to get them later.

Aren't we supposed to find them all?? :laughing:

Is this an easy way to add several like 100 caches to your ignore list?

You would have to be a premium member to add caches to your ignore list, but unfortunately currently you have to select the ignore option on each cache page to add them.

Edited by BlueDeuce

You would have to be a premium member to add caches to your ignore list, but unfortunately currently you have to select the ignore option on each cache page to add them.

The Delete, Ignore, Ignore macro for GSAK is a fast way to add caches to the ignore list, as well as delete them from your GSAK Database, and ignore them within GSAK. But, again, you have to be a premium member to use the Ignore list and Pocket Queries.

The Delete, Ignore, Ignore macro for GSAK is a fast way to add caches to the ignore list, as well as delete them from your GSAK Database, and ignore them within GSAK. But, again, you have to be a premium member to use the Ignore list and Pocket Queries.

But wouldn't those caches still be included in my 1k PQ limit before being filtered by GASK?

Just saying that since I have someone I choose to ignore and I would prefer the best possible return on my PQ. :)

But wouldn't those caches still be included in my 1k PQ limit before being filtered by GASK?

Just saying that since I have someone I choose to ignore and I would prefer the best possible return on my PQ. :)

I presume you have the Not on my Ignore list option set on your Pocket Query options? Once you use the macro to add them to the ignore list, then it will be filtered out the next time you run that PQ.

The Delete, Ignore, Ignore macro for GSAK is a fast way to add caches to the ignore list...

Are you saying that GSAK can update my account, specifically my ignore list, on gc.com?

That would be sweet.

The new Beta 8 uses the API and can add them directly without having to interact with every page the way the macro does. The new beta is gonna be worth every penny and more. :D

Well, unless dude is posting with a sock puppet or alternate family members account, which is very possible, he has access to neither the ignore list or pocket queries. :P

But if the 100 or so caches mentioned are by the same owner, and you're not using GSAK, being in "all caches hidden by this user" from their profile speeds up the process somewhat.