Languages

iJenn

I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong area, but I'm stumped and need HELP.

I love puzzles, but I've been working on this puzzle for a week now, and can't seem to get anywhere...

[Link to cache removed by moderator.]

The only thing that I can figure out from the Photo Gallery is that the multi-cache is around [general location and coordinates removed by moderator.] I was hoping the take the kids caching this weekend, and I know that there is a wonderful hiking trail here, and it would be a great bonus to geocache at the same time :)

I'm not asking for the answer, but a direction to go in.

I've tried my "languages" like Chinese, Japanese, Hebrew, Arabic, and many others.

I've read over the source code for the page... I've checked the file information, I've looked for hidden text on the page and in the picture...

Edited by Keystone
spoiler prevention.

I've tried my "languages" like Chinese, Japanese, Hebrew, Arabic, and many others.

I've read over the source code for the page... I've checked the file information, I've looked for hidden text on the page and in the picture...

Try Klingon or other star trek languages?

XXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXX

You might want to edit your last post to remove the languages. It's usually considered "bad form" to post puzzle answers on the forums, since they could potentially spoil the puzzle for another forum reader.

Absolutely! Those answers will be here forever for anybody to see. Please remove your spoilers!

XXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXX

You might want to edit your last post to remove the languages. It's usually considered "bad form" to post puzzle answers on the forums, since they could potentially spoil the puzzle for another forum reader.

Absolutely! Those answers will be here forever for anybody to see. Please remove your spoilers!

Too late, I got it saved on the cache page note if I see it again.

XXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXX

nm bad form...its against TOU lol

You agree not to: (m) Publish, in any form of media, the solutions, hints, spoilers, or any hidden coordinates for any geocache without consent from the cache owner.

http://www.geocaching.com/about/termsofuse.aspx

Edited by t4e

I'm not asking for the answer, but a direction to go in.

So, once you found the answer, why did you post the secret to the puzzle?

I've edited out the identifying details in your opening post.

I see you haven't hidden any caches. Perhaps once you do -- especially if it's a puzzle cache -- you will appreciate the reaction you received here.