Enhancement Request: Direct Links to Logs for User Cache Listings

The Wet Coast Explorers

I don't know if this has been requested before or not. I couldn't see anything as I quickly browsed through the logs, so here goes:

With the ability to link directly to log entries now, I was wondering if we could have these links added to the cache listings for individual users. This would mean that if someone for example looked at my User Stats page for Multi-Caches they would be able to not only link directly to the cache page, but instead could link directly to just my log entry. Not that my log entries are particularly interesting... I'm just using me as an example. icon_rolleyes.gif

Sometimes I look at another players stats and want to see just their logs for caches that they've done. Right now I go to the cache page, scroll down to see if they are still listed on the page and then possibly click on the 'View them all on one page' link and try to find them in a huge list.

I don't know if anybody else does this or if it is just me, but I seem to be doing this more and more recently.

No matter where you go, there you are

Taking this one step further, I'd like to see an expanded view of the user stats listing that simply included the log. I think it's interesting to read through someone's logs, but click each individual log to read it is too much work.

I imagine it would look a lot like a blog.

Thanks!

Jeff