Membership duration query

pinkiepie

Hello, we have been Geocaching for a while and now we have the bug have decided to upgrade to being fully paid up members on this site. I ualso use CacheSense on my Blackberry.

I chosen the 30US$ option, non-reoccuring, and paid by Paypal, however, when I log into my account it tells me I am a paid member and that membership expires on 9/23/11 - so that is just 25 days and not a year.

Is this correct?

Thank you.

The site is experiencing a few problems with dates for renewals...

Keep your receipts!

If the situation doesn't correct itself in a day or two, contact Groundspeak, either:

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=request

or contact@geocaching.com

In the forums, if you log out of the forums, then log back in, you will be shown as a Premium Member.

(The main server and the forum side don't always sync!)

And don't forget - if you registered your Garmin GPS and got your free month, it'll still tell you your sunscription is due for renewal when you've still got your free month to run...

Don't fret, you'll still be a Premium Member....

Edited cos I have fat fingers

Edited by HazelS

And don't forget - if you registered your Garmin GPS and got your free month, it'll still tell you your sunscription is due for renewal when you've still got your free month to run...

That wasn't the case for me; I registered several free months (I have/had 4 Garmin units), and my renewal date was modified by the addition of a month on each occasion. My initial renewal was due in July, but now the site tells me (correctly) that renewal is due in October.

My initial renewal was due in July, but now the site tells me (correctly) that renewal is due in October.

Yes, the site tells you the correct month, but you get an email when it SHOULD have been renewable!! It's just a hiccough, but some unsuspecting people may rush on over and buy new membership when they needn't for another month!