Auto Pop It

mrcpu

Wouldn't it be great if whenever you replied to a topic it was automatically added to your popit list. You could decide to have it added as an email or digest or whatever.

That way I'd set it up to autopop.digest.daily for any topic I posted to!

Rob

quote:
Originally posted by mrcpu:

Wouldn't it be great if whenever you replied to a topic it was automatically added to your popit list. You could decide to have it added as an email or digest or whatever.

I haven't tried this myself, but it might work: You can do a PopIt on a particular user and then select that you want to see all replies to that user's post. I believe you can do this to yourself.

On your post above, click the PopIt button (first one after the date of the post) and then select to receive notifications and replies. This might do what you're looking for. If it works, let me know...

-Elias

[This message was edited by Elias on March 13, 2002 at 10:01 AM.]

quote:
Originally posted by Elias:

I haven't tried this myself, but it might work: You can do a PopIt on a particular user and then select that you want to see all replies to that user's post. I believe you can do this to yourself.

On your post above, click the PopIt button (first one after the date of the post) and then select to receive notifications and replies. This might do what you're looking for. If it works, let me know...

-Elias

Seems to be working! Thanks!

Rob

[This message was edited by Elias on March 14, 2002 at 08:02 AM.]