Problem dropping off Geocoin

RakeInTheCache

Did a search on this topic but didn't see anything obvious in the forums. Has anyone else experienced problems dropping off TBS/GCs? I clicked the drop off box on a GC when logging the cache but the coin didn't get transferred to the cache. Also trying modifying the log and clicking the drop off box but with no effect. Was just wondering if this is unexpected behaviour or if I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks,

RitC

Sounds like unexpected behavior...

Is the coin shown as "In the hands of... you?"

ie, You retrieved the coin correctly and have it showing in your possession.

Although GS have changed the system and coin/TB's can be dropped with an edited log, it may be worth posting a NOTE and trying to drop the coin.

If it doesn't work, can you provide a link to the coin? (Not the coins personal tracking number!)

Did a search on this topic but didn't see anything obvious in the forums. Has anyone else experienced problems dropping off TBS/GCs? I clicked the drop off box on a GC when logging the cache but the coin didn't get transferred to the cache. Also trying modifying the log and clicking the drop off box but with no effect. Was just wondering if this is unexpected behaviour or if I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks,

RitC

Every once in a while the system has problems. Usually there a bunch of reports but I haven't seen anything recently. Do you have a link to the one you are trying to drop? Thanks.