account name problems

Dave's Piglings

Hi,

not sure where to ask this, so starting here!

when I first registered I used the name bumpybecky (same as everywhere else online) but when we started actively gcing this summer I changed my account to Dave's Piglings (the kids chose, don't ask!).

When I visit the forum pages the box up there ^ on the right says bumpybecky, my posts show as bumpybecky, but I've not got an avatar and it doesn't say I'm a premium member.

When I click on my profile and when I log caches, it's showing as Dave's piglings, I've got the avatar and it shows the premium membership thing. I've tried logging out and back in and it makes no difference. I changed the account name over a month ago now I think, so it's not a recent thing.

How can I get my forum profile to be the same as my other one? I'd like everything to say Dave's Piglings and have the avatar :)

thanks in advance for any suggestions

ah ha!

I was about to post to say I had logged out and logged back in again, but thought it couldn't hurt to try again and look! it's fixed :rolleyes:

Before I posted before I'd logged out and in, but of the bit where you log caches, not this bit!

thanks very much :)

They are stored on differnt servers. It would have eventually caught up.