Best geocaching in Suffolk

Hi there,

We are taking a rare bank holiday weekend out of work to come camping in Leiston Suffolk and would like to hear if anyones done any amazing caches.

For us a good cache run, is 3 - 4 miles, streams, woods, views, well hidden caches with good (not too easy) clues. We love bonus's - but the mail thing is a good hunt with lots to play with en route (stream dipping and tree climbing being the mini cachers fave - mushroom photography being mummy cachers yearning !)

So if any wonderful folks out there have any good ideas let me know !!!

Jolene

x

I've done most of the caches in that area. I recommend the Walberswick Jaunt series which will take you round the coastal marshes with stunning views and to Southwold common. There are 14 but you can split up the walk quite easily if it's too long for you. Also on Southwold Common is the Gone Fishing series which is quite challenging. The Dunwich Forest series is also good. As mcwomble says you are spoilt for choice as all of the caches around that part of coastal Suffolk are of a very high standard and it is a beautiful area.