The Blech Nickel coin pass - International

EyeD10T

So, here are the photos as I got it. Minus the noise makers as my son nabbed them as soon as the box was opened :) As well as the photo of the coins. I have traded some swag and a few coins. Will be sending it off to the UK in the next day or so.

Thanks EyeD10T for this Geo-mission its been fun.

img235gv.jpg

img236d.jpg

Edited by jpbarr

Since someone had to drop out, is there any chance I could still be squeezed in? I'd love to participate (from Italy)!

The pass is moving quickly, so I dont know why not. There were a couple of other requests to join, so I have contacted them as well. Please send your address to Silver-Fox and he will ship to you next. I have heard from him and he has the pass.

Here is the list of cachers that are left (and the order of the pass):

kdv

Funkmaster-T

EyeD10T

Great, thanks!! Mail with address sent to Silver-Fox!

Since someone had to drop out, is there any chance I could still be squeezed in? I'd love to participate (from Italy)!

The pass is moving quickly, so I dont know why not. There were a couple of other requests to join, so I have contacted them as well. Please send your address to Silver-Fox and he will ship to you next. I have heard from him and he has the pass.

Here is the list of cachers that are left (and the order of the pass):

kdv

Funkmaster-T

EyeD10T

Hey all...I actually do not remember signing up for this mission so was a little surprised when I saw the adress in my in-box. I have been away from the boards for a while so really kinda dropped the ball I guess.

I am going to have to back out of this mission and I am very sorry for that. I cannot be sure I will be able to put anything together for it at this time of the year. I am sorry I am doing this so late in the mission but, as I said, I have been outta the loop for a while.

I hope you all have a great holiday season (whatever holiday you celebrate) and, again, my apologies for messing things up!

...T.

Hey all...I actually do not remember signing up for this mission so was a little surprised when I saw the adress in my in-box. I have been away from the boards for a while so really kinda dropped the ball I guess.

I am going to have to back out of this mission and I am very sorry for that. I cannot be sure I will be able to put anything together for it at this time of the year. I am sorry I am doing this so late in the mission but, as I said, I have been outta the loop for a while.

I hope you all have a great holiday season (whatever holiday you celebrate) and, again, my apologies for messing things up!

...T.

Oooops....I must have added you by mistake. Thanks for letting us know :)

Looking forward to receiving the package! I was atually wondering if 'next week' meant this week or, uh, next week...

And of course I wouldn't mind a few pictures of the latest coin swaps!

Hi,

sorry for the delay in updating you all, package safe and sound in the UK, bit tried up with work last week, will be able to ship next week without fail

Kev

Looking forward to receiving the package! I was atually wondering if 'next week' meant this week or, uh, next week...

And of course I wouldn't mind a few pictures of the latest coin swaps!

Hi,

sorry for the delay in updating you all, package safe and sound in the UK, bit tried up with work last week, will be able to ship next week without fail

Kev

package on the way

The international Blech package has arrived safely in Italy.

These are the coins that were in the box:

22fe600f.jpg

This is all the other stuff (except for the address list and the actual Blech pass with logbook):

b53c6400.jpg

This is what I believe to have been swapped in last, swagwise:

ed2afae5.jpg

Actually, this feels a bit like a travelling cache. Which is nice in some respect, but swag-wise I don't think it's axactly as it was intended originally (but of course I maybe have interpreted this mission incorrectly).

Anyway, I think I am going to swap out ALL swag and surprise the next recipient with new stuff. And of course I will do some coin trades too...

Edited by kdv

Well...I may hold on to it for a week (or maybe even two - tops, I promise). Some coins are atill on their way to me, and they will come in handy for trading!

WooHoo! That means the pass is heading back home! I am surprised how fast this made it...it was quicker than the Domestic reverse pass.

Well...I may hold on to it for a week (or maybe even two - tops, I promise). Some coins are atill on their way to me, and they will come in handy for trading!

WooHoo! That means the pass is heading back home! I am surprised how fast this made it...it was quicker than the Domestic reverse pass.

Thats okay with me ;) No hurry.

Its a lot of fun seeing the package delivered and not knowing what treasures you might find inside. :)

I received the package and inside were a jar of honey, some soap, a lighthouse lighter, cool postcards, a Christmas card with a coin inside, and tons of swag - very neat. Received a bunch of coins...many I have not seen before and my wife got a fairy coin that she had been wanting.

7c184566-5569-456c-b7e3-180415570f32.jpg?rnd=0.5648158

Thanks everyone for participating and I hope that you enjoyed it.