60cx compass page ?

pokerace

Had to send in my older 60cx for repair. Garmin sent a replacment (for $110) the compass page (bearing page) (course page} does not show the found data field {at the bottom of the screen} It shows delete instead of found. How do I change it to found?????The model Garmin sent me has an English (UK) softeware program if that makes a differance.I have tried most all of the common things,menu menu setup change data fields and so on. softeware is 4.20 and GPS SW version 2.40m

If you have any ? on this please post.

Puzzled the same question on my 60Cx!

If you enter the coords as a waypoint, and try to FIND using the 'Waypoints' section, then "Delete" will be the option at the bottom of the compass screen.

If you enter the coords and change the icon to the 'unfound geocache', and try to FIND using the 'Geocaches' section, then "Found" will be the option.

thanks guys It seem the compass page is not changing to the geocache navigation mode...I am not sure what to do now. maybe a reset???

thanks again// some body said it had to set for off road and that is what is wrong..I thought I had it set for off road but didn't.fixed it now it works fine.