Query to GSAK

I have 115 caches in my pocket query and can get them to GSAK. There is about 20 caches on each page of my query and each page is all I can transfer to GSAK at a time. I'll end up with 6 pages in GSAK. I would like to have all 6 pages of my query on one page in GSAK. I hope I expand that right. Also can I put more than 1 cache in my bookmarks at a time? Thanks for the help funnnyfarm

You need to actually run the PQ (pick a date for it to run), then download it, then open it in GSAK. tthere is a Myfinds PQ under the PQ table.

It sounds like you are looking at the preveiw page.

I do not know of an easy way to add more than one cache to a BM at a time.

Edited by MooseJawSpruce

I have 115 caches in my pocket query and can get them to GSAK. There is about 20 caches on each page of my query and each page is all I can transfer to GSAK at a time. I'll end up with 6 pages in GSAK. I would like to have all 6 pages of my query on one page in GSAK. I hope I expand that right. Also can I put more than 1 cache in my bookmarks at a time? Thanks for the help funnnyfarm

Hmmm.... You can create a pocket querie if you are a premium member. Save the querie (gpx compressed file is fine) to your computer. Go into gsak and load the file. Be sure to click OFF the erase all previous loaded data box.

I've never use a page at a time.

Too add to what others have said, it sounds to me as though you really don't understand how to use a pocket query. Apparently you have created one, and now you are viewing it online (Preview Search, perhaps?) , and possibly going to each cache and using the Download as Waypoints button to send to GSAK? If so, that is not how they were designed to be used.

The entire zip file pocket query that is attached to the email can simply be bulk loaded into (opened in) GSAK.

Thanks for the advice. Yep Ian doing it wrong. I made the query yesterday and haven't received a e-mail. I'll try it again. funnnyfarm

You can also download it from the Pocket Query page (Pocket Queries Ready for Download, then click on the Pocket Query that you want... a download box will open up and prompt you to save it.

If you never received an email.... then you need some additional advice.

Be sure to click on one day of the week.

Be sure to NOT select too many restrictions... (example: Do own, AND have not found...will get you zero caches in your querie)

That one has gotten me more than once! Good point!

What the heck is a Macro? funnnyfarm

Macros are little snips of code that automate something that is decidedly difficult (or almost impossible) to do by hand.

eg. I upload filters out of GSAK onto Google Earth with one macro, then I run a second one that draws circles around the cache coords that are .1 mile away. That way I have a rough idea of what areas are open for caches in my area.