Blocking a Cacher's Caches....

Hello,

Is anyone aware of a way to block either a specific cache or a specific cacher's cache(s)? An example of why I may want to do this is that someone may post a ridiculously hard cache near to you that requires the brains of a harvard scientist to solve. I'm not a harvard scientist so the cache sits there, with no reply of assistance from the cache owner basically messing up my map! Yes, I do have OCD with regards to keeping a nice clean map but there are also cacher's who post either bad placed or poor in general and sometimes I wish I could just block all of their caches so I can't even see them.

Anyone?

Cheers

Richard

Hello,

Is anyone aware of a way to block either a specific cache or a specific cacher's cache(s)? An example of why I may want to do this is that someone may post a ridiculously hard cache near to you that requires the brains of a harvard scientist to solve. I'm not a harvard scientist so the cache sits there, with no reply of assistance from the cache owner basically messing up my map! Yes, I do have OCD with regards to keeping a nice clean map but there are also cacher's who post either bad placed or poor in general and sometimes I wish I could just block all of their caches so I can't even see them.

Anyone?

Cheers

Richard

Why not find a friendly cacher with the brains of a rocket scientist, buy them a beer in exchange for some help with the puzzle, and then go and find the cache?

Thanks for all the replies. I have managed to ignore the listing but it's still going to ruin my map :mad:

Perhaps a feature for the future? Doubt it would cost too much to implement.

Dr Solly, my OCD is not full blown yet but it's obviously bad enough for me to post on the forum!

Now, where's my tissues so I can sanitise the keyboard now ive typed more than 27 words.........