Have you came across this SWAG?

My wife and I traded in for these very interesting glass swag pieces with the a logo on them. I tried contacting the email address on the back.

Does anyone know these people or know where we can order the glass pieces to make swag like this?

it looks like its from a group called team leet geeks and from imperialgal and cgphreak

Thank you for your help.

IMG_20110713_190259.jpg

IMG_20110713_190315.jpg

IMG_20110713_190225.jpg

IMG_20110713_190241.jpg

Thank you Too Tall John! This looks to be very close to how they are made. I know exactly where the dollar store sells them. Ill continue to try to find where I can get these small glass cylinders with the rounded top for a uniform size and two sides but if not the magnet idea looks promising

They do look cool, but in the instructions those look good for indoor use, I would imagine needing some sort of coating on the outside to keep the paper from disintigrating from the elements. Maybe a little epoxy or something.

There's an outdoor mod podge that works. It dries clear.

Ooooooh, oooooooh, ooooooooh! I just found that stuff on Amazon... I think there is a project in our future! :grin: Thanks so much for this topic and the ideas and the great info!

--Momma Caswell

They do look cool, but in the instructions those look good for indoor use, I would imagine needing some sort of coating on the outside to keep the paper from disintigrating from the elements. Maybe a little epoxy or something.

Ooooooh, oooooooh, ooooooooh! I just found that stuff on Amazon... I think there is a project in our future! :grin: Thanks so much for this topic and the ideas and the great info!

--Momma Caswell

Can you share this with us?

--Momma Caswell

Can you share this with us?

I think I got my outdoor mod podge at Michael's. I think Walmart might carry it in their craft supplies section. Here it is on Amazon: http://www.amazon.co...ref=pd_sbs_hg_6

Edited by Lone R

I'm thinking something a little less glass, and more plastic.. Clear casting Epoxy Resin, also available at Michael's Arts & Crafts,

they're putting a blob of it just before it hardens, over a paper disc, with the design.

Easy Cast

this is the same stuff they make encased items with (the old joke gag, fly ice, a spider in a crystal, etc.) it's a epoxy polymer, that sets as a clear solid. might be just what you're looking for.