Found a GPS in a cache

The guy might of signed the physical log but not logged online because he can't remember all the caches he was at. Go back and look at the logbook.

There's a thought. I don't know why I didn't think of that one before.

In other news, I've been looking around online to see if anyone sells the connector cables for it, in case I end up donating the thing... so far no luck. Looks like I might have a useless brick on my hands if I can't find the owner.

However, wouldn't it make for a great tb?

In other news, I've been looking around online to see if anyone sells the connector cables for it, in case I end up donating the thing... so far no luck. Looks like I might have a useless brick on my hands if I can't find the owner.

I found at least a couple on Amazon, among other sites. Try eBay as well.

I found at least a couple on Amazon, among other sites. Try eBay as well.

The american amazon won't ship to canada, and the canadian amazon only carries books, music and movies and the like. I royally hate ebay...

I still have friends in the states, perhaps I could have it sent to their place, then get them to send it to me. A lot of work for a cable... (please gps owner, email me!)