anyonne else having problems uploading the stats

over the last month or so i have been having problems uploading my stats to my profile , im fully aware or the way to do it but i get this message back

( unknown result revived form server (returncode 302) )

anyone else getting this and have found a way round it ?

i have reinstalled and installed software trying to get it to work but as im getting a " sever " error im guessing its geocaching end ...

Edited by prosniper

What do you mean "uploading my stats". I don't follow what you are doing.

If you are talking about on your public profile page that is down with the edit feature and you past the HTML into there for display.

If you are talking about your stats page that is automatically generated and you don't "upload"

over the last month or so i have been having problems uploading my stats to my profile , im fully aware or the way to do it but i get this message back

( unknown result revived form server (returncode 302) )

anyone else getting this and have found a way round it ?

i have reinstalled and installed software trying to get it to work but as im getting a " sever " error im guessing its geocaching end ...

No problems here. Have you updated the two gsak macros required to perform the stat update function? About a month ago they updated the gc web site in a fashion that required a modification to the macro(s). Macro > Run > New Version > All

No problems here. Have you updated the two gsak macros required to perform the stat update function? About a month ago they updated the gc web site in a fashion that required a modification to the macro(s). Macro > Run > New Version > All

Agree. I tried to update mine and it failed, then I updated the version of the GenUploadStats (I think) macro and it all worked fine again.