bug in forum? mismatched profiles

Dru Morgan

I'm not sure what the deal is, but when you go to the message from "MOPAR" posted February 19, 2003 01:59 PM at this thread, and you click on the profile, you actually get JasonHuber's profile.

Either this is a glitch in the database or somebody (not naming any names coughjasonhubercough) has found a way to pull a prank using a hole in the system.

Can this be resolved and closed up so the potential for mischief is reduced?

Thanks

stealyourcache.gif Ever notice that anyone that caches less than you do is a moron, while anyone that caches more than you do is a maniac? -Dru Morgan

I had posted a reply to question in that thread, but when I went back, the thread had a whole new name, poster, and meaning, and the questions weren't even questions anymore. Thanks for pointing this out to folks. So it looks like another cacher (coughjasonnonamesherehubercough) is impostering Mopar to use a flamethrower on him. Well, the imposter is exposed. Not a sock puppet either, just an imitator.

Cache you later,

Planet

I feel much more like I do now than when I first got here.

quote:
Originally posted by GatoRx:

I noticed that too, and the only difference I saw was the use of caps - "MOPAR" versus "Mopar." I didn't realize that usernames were case sensitive, but perhaps they are...

----

When in doubt, poke it with a stick.

Actually, the president of my fan club is using a zero instead of the letter O. Most american fonts a zero and a capital O look the same. I think its pretty funny myself, actually. I also find it funny that someone with SOOO much personal info online (full names, birthdays, pics of family, address, phone number, work...... everything! all now cached tooicon_smile.gif ) would open himself up for all sorts of retaliation, if someone was so inclined (and I'm not so inclined).

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.