Caches needing adoption (Phoenix/Prescott area)

Greetings,

I have a few caches left in Arizona that I can no longer maintain and I am looking for someone to adopt them in order to keep them going. They are as follows:

GC24MCV - Arachnid Spirits. Located in Mayer, AZ

GCZC42 - Backway to Crown King. Located on the Crown King Trail northwest of Phoenix.

GCZC40 - Floodwater. Located on the Castle Hot Springs Road northwest of Phoenix.

GC18N02 - Mining in the White Tanks. Located west of the White Tank mountains near Phoenix.

GC17YRN - Kodi's Cache #2. Located in El Mirage, AZ.

Please let me know if you are interested in adopting any of these caches.

Thanks,

Crotalus84

Greetings,

I have a few caches left in Arizona that I can no longer maintain and I am looking for someone to adopt them in order to keep them going. They are as follows:

GC24MCV - Arachnid Spirits. Located in Mayer, AZ

GCZC42 - Backway to Crown King. Located on the Crown King Trail northwest of Phoenix.

GCZC40 - Floodwater. Located on the Castle Hot Springs Road northwest of Phoenix.

GC18N02 - Mining in the White Tanks. Located west of the White Tank mountains near Phoenix.

GC17YRN - Kodi's Cache #2. Located in El Mirage, AZ.

Please let me know if you are interested in adopting any of these caches.

Thanks,

Crotalus84

I love to adopt caches but being bike only[no cachemobile] these are all too far :surprise:

I would LOVE to adopt and care for Mining in the White Tanks. My profile picture is of me finding this cache....count me in!!

Also, we would also like to adopt Floodwater....we will take great care of both of them....Sheri

Edited by KBfamily