My new oregon 550t

Hello there, I'm in need of a little help on my oregon 550t. How do i change the waypoint location from degrees to os map co ordinates? i have looked through the manual but can't see anything regarding this.Any help would be appreciated.

Hello there, I'm in need of a little help on my oregon 550t. How do i change the waypoint location from degrees to os map co ordinates? i have looked through the manual but can't see anything regarding this.Any help would be appreciated.

On my GPSMAP 62s I can do this by going to 'Setup>Position format'.

I've had a look at the Oregon manual and page 31 refers to the setting on that device.

I have different coordinate settings on different 'Profiles' depending on what the maps or event details I am following use.

Edited by Headlanders

Setup

Position Format

Map Datum

scroll up and select os GB

though its a lot easier to stick with WGS

RT*M on Page 31 upper left. The following steps are self explaining.

Edit: Typo

Edited by HHL

RT*M on Page 31 upper left. The following steps are self explaining.

Edit: Typo

Thanks for all your replies.All done now :) After getting to grips with the etrex vista hcx i thought i'd upgrade to the 550t so i'm starting all over again.Thanks for your help HHL.That's a great website.

Edited by Aeron1