What should you do if you have not herd anything about a Cache you have submitted for approval.

Hi,

I'm not being impatient just want to know that my caches have not been lost in the system. How would one know if this has happened and who would one contact?

On the 12th of May I submitted 3 caches for review. one was approved on the 13th and I have not herd anything about the other two. the 3 caches was around the same location. . When checking the two caches still say waiting for review. if I have not herd anything within 3 days what should one do?

Many thanks

PinkFlasho3

This is a very busy time for reviewers as so many new caches are being put out. Red Duster who approved your last cache is also a new reviewer who is still getting into his / her stride and learning the process. I would say wait a few days and see what happens - most of the reviewers also pop in here regularly and will see your concern and be able to give you more information on what to do.

It is frustrating as you wait but all will be well (hopefully) as your caches move up the queue. :D

USA reviewer here. I see your caches on the UK review queue; they're not "lost in the system".

I will mention that you've selected London as locale, and all the other caches in the immediate area seem to be using Eastern England.

I don't really know how the queue is worked by the UK reviewers, or if this matters to your review.

But you might want to be using the same area name as other caches in the area. Perhaps the G.A.G.B site has a map showing how the areas are defined, or someone in these forums can tell you.

Hello! You have mail!! Caches published. We are rather busy at the moment which includes beating a new reviewer into submission training a new reviewer up which takes a little time. I've just gone through the London Queue and your caches are now published. The London region is correct. It's basically within the M25 corridor but here it is close to Eastern England and sometimes caches do get listed in the wrong region where two regions border each other like this. You can view the UK regions here.

Chris

Graculus

Volunteer UK Reviewer for geocaching.com

UK Geocaching Information & Resources website www.follow-the-arrow.co.uk

Geocaching.com Knowledge Books