Loading a PQ into my Garmin

canisson

I am new to caching and a recent premium member. I have created a few PQ's with no problems, but I am finding nothing as to how to load the PQ results into my Garmin GPSmap 60CSx. I can load an individual geocache listing by clicking the "write to GPS" option on the page, but I have searched for hours now with no luck as to how to do this with my PQ results. Any help here would be appreciated as I am REALLY feeling like a moron right now!!

HI i`ve just recently upgraded to `premium` member i have a Garmin GPS 60, it says on becoming a premium member that all the info will go straight on to my GPS instead of taking `paper notes` with you all the time. can anyone help me because i`m not getting additional info downloading onto my GPS and if they can tell me what i`m doing wrong, Many thanks Gaz

HI i`ve just recently upgraded to `premium` member i have a Garmin GPS 60, it says on becoming a premium member that all the info will go straight on to my GPS instead of taking `paper notes` with you all the time. can anyone help me because i`m not getting additional info downloading onto my GPS and if they can tell me what i`m doing wrong, Many thanks Gaz

who says that?

i don't think that unit supports paperless

I've also noticed that the downloaded programs I have now will list all the info from the cache notes, but will not transfer them into the GPS unit. I either need a better GPS, or just take the wife's phone along and access the site in the field!!

I've also noticed that the downloaded programs I have now will list all the info from the cache notes, but will not transfer them into the GPS unit. I either need a better GPS, or just take the wife's phone along and access the site in the field!!

The 60CSx is not a fully paperless model - there are some Macros for GSAk that sort of simulate paperless but it just isn't the same thing.