cachers in the sheppy area

So LMN, my 12 puzzle caches, 7 multi caches and 3 traditional caches published since your #3 event last September, all available from the past venue for your Camping Weekend weren't enough to keep it here.... :P :P :P

MeerRescue

lol meer's im very greatfull for all the hard work you spent putting out the cache. but we have been there for 3 years now and people have started to clear the area of cache. also last year for some reason i didnt feel as welcome as they have made us feel in the past maby it was just me i dont no. so time for a change we can always go back there and im sure during the year i will return for a weekend or so as it is a very nice site. hoping you can make it to sheppy

lmn

hello,

ive just had my event published in sheppy. there arnt to many caches close by you have to cross the bridge for most of them. if there is anyone who could help me out by placing a few caches i would appreaciate the help i dont no if ill be able to to any. no rush though the events not till sept.

thankyou

lmn

Is that Sheppy or sheepy area? :D:D;):P