Possible Micro Trackable

sheltiedogshowlover

1hdpux.jpg

I found these neat little pennsylvania Hex charms at an antique store today. The picture doesn't do them justice. They're bright enamel front and gold or silver blank backs. Bought a bag of 22 of them and am toying with the idea of making them into trackable micros.

Any thoughts on what would be the easiest and cheapest way to go about doing that?

Attach them to the TB tags, and you won't have to spend any time drilling them.

Edit to add: In order to be a trackable geocoin, it has to say "Trackable at geocaching.com" on it, and go through design approval. So, attaching the TB tag is the best way to do it, and it will be recognized as a trackable item, and not cache swag. Those are so tiny, they will get lost easily, without the tag.

Do not release anything you are not willing to lose.

Edited by Eartha

so How do I go about I buying 50 trackable codes? I would attach them to the micros somehow.

I like them so much I would be willing to attempt to attache a code to them and release them as a mystery micro trackable (instead of a mystery coin)

Well, you already told us, so the mystery is all gone now.

so How do I go about I buying 50 trackable codes? I would attach them to the micros somehow.

I like them so much I would be willing to attempt to attache a code to them and release them as a mystery micro trackable (instead of a mystery coin)

Well, you already told us, so the mystery is all gone now.

Touche.. :yikes: (Bare with me.. I'm still new at this.. :laughing: )