Cache rating ?

team bubbletree

I think it would be really cool if you could rate a find when you log a cache. Maybe a star rating system or a 1 thru 5 kinda deal. I think it would be nice for the ones hiding the cache as well as others looking outside the normal hunting grounds. I know several that deserve high recommendations and others that are just plain weak and from the pages now its hard to seperate the two. Does anyone else out there think this is a good idea or do you think the log entry fine?

I'm not worthy to kiss Markwell's Feet, but I'll give it a try:

Favorites List

Cache Rating System

Suggestion.... Rating Caches

Cache Finder Ratings

Rating Caches... a New Category

Geocache Rating System (Poll)

Cache Ratings? (Poll)

Cache Rating Feature

Cache rating by cache seekers

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Next time, instead of getting married, I think I'll just find a woman I don't like and buy her a house.

If you scroll down the log entry page there is this section called "Comments:". And in that block you can put your description of your search for the cache. If you are interested in rating the cache you could give it some kind of silly scale rating there as well. What is the purpose for wanting to rate caches? Anyway I think a real good log entry is the way to go here. I agree with the Toe, "just plain weak" ! Lets leave the stars for the Lucky Charms!