Coins up for grabs

DJ.J.ROCK

Hi Everyone, I know I havent been around much lately, and I miss this place and you guys and all the shineys. But Ive been focusing on my health and Family & bills, I quit Smoking thanks to an electronic Cig, and my health is on the up and up and the Fam. is doing great.. so great we just had another LIL one.. 2 weeks ago a Boy, and Zariah Loves being a big sis. were actually all going caching today for the first time in a long time, but any way

Ive had to take off of work to have the baby, and Im gonna put up some of my coins to help offset some of the income from me and Cass not working this month, I will be posting the links here ,, granted thats still ok,, if its not will someone let me know. im not putting all my coins up but a good handfull of them. and most of them are some older coins alot of new ppl cant get ahold of. just thought it might help us if i posted here.. and might help you if your looking for something i have. i will be adding links over the next few days running into next week as i get them up..

miss all you guys, and hope to return here someday soon!

DJ.J.ROCK

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250808590280&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

thx robert, how ya doing its good to see ya brotha.

I was thinking about you about 3 weeks or so ago. Going through my coins and stumbled across a wire-wrapped AE Jay coin :) Wondered how you were doing, hadn't seen you post in awhile. Glad to see you at least checking in. Congrats on the little one and glad to hear you're hanging tough :D

tsun