No Icons or alerts on Nuvi

I'm having problems with adding the results of new pocket queries to my nuvi 255 and 1300. What is really frustrating is I've done it before and had no problems, I'm not sure what changed. I run the query and send it to the Nuvi with the GSAK and POI loader. They all show up in the Customer POIs. So far so good. The problem is the icons do not show up on the map and I don't get any alerts. I used to be able to drive around and get the good old "ding" everytime I got near a cache. Now I got nothing. I followed the instruction from here: http://geocaching.totaltechworld.com

Its probably something simple that I'm overlooking. Any ideas?

I'm having problems with adding the results of new pocket queries to my nuvi 255 and 1300. What is really frustrating is I've done it before and had no problems, I'm not sure what changed. I run the query and send it to the Nuvi with the GSAK and POI loader. They all show up in the Customer POIs. So far so good. The problem is the icons do not show up on the map and I don't get any alerts. I used to be able to drive around and get the good old "ding" everytime I got near a cache. Now I got nothing. I followed the instruction from here: http://geocaching.totaltechworld.com

Its probably something simple that I'm overlooking. Any ideas?

So its worked fine in the past? Thats weird. Does it do the same thing on both GPS's? If so the problem is most likely with the .gpx files. If its only one GPS then its something with the GPS itself. If it was me I would wipe all data off of the Nuvi and start over with a fresh PQ to make sure something didn't get corrupted.

If you put the PQ directly on the Oregon without running it though GSAK do they show up ok? If so GSAK is doing something to the PQ to screw it up. If this is the case I would reinstall GSAK to wipe its settings and start fresh.

Sounds kind of drastic.

Can you search for the POIs on your Nuvi? If so, and you set a go to on one and then zoom in the map, do you seem the icons? They do not show if you are zoomed out.

As far as alerts, have you accidentally changed something in the POI Loader program?

Also, the macro you are using is no longer supported and has been replaced with the improved GPX_by_Cache_Type.gsk

Thanks for the replies. I honetly can't say for sure what fixed it, but its working now. The last thing I did was wipe out all custom POIs, ran a fresh pocket query, ran the macro from GSAK and sent it to the GPS with the POI loader. Other than running a fresh pocket query I think I had done everything else atleast once.

At any rate its all working and thanks for the udpate on the macro not being supported anymore. I download the new one.