Lost a geocaching name

Beege49

My granddaughter, now 8, started geocaching in January of 2010, and has logged 21 caches. She picked out a name at the time, but then didn't want to log online, even though I signed her up with a basic membership name. She now wants to start logging online, and wants to go back and log those 21 (we have a record of what they were). We have entered her geocaching name every which way we can think of, but can't find it using "Find another player". We know the date she signed up. Is there any way to get her name from geocaching.com?

My granddaughter, now 8, started geocaching in January of 2010, and has logged 21 caches. She picked out a name at the time, but then didn't want to log online, even though I signed her up with a basic membership name. She now wants to start logging online, and wants to go back and log those 21 (we have a record of what they were). We have entered her geocaching name every which way we can think of, but can't find it using "Find another player". We know the date she signed up. Is there any way to get her name from geocaching.com?

I would put together an email detailing as much info as possible and send it off to contact@geocaching.com. One of the lackeys might have some powerful magic and might be able to help.

I would put together an email detailing as much info as possible and send it off to contact@geocaching.com. One of the lackeys might have some powerful magic and might be able to help.

I have now done this, thanks. Will let you know if it works!

I'm still looking, but I did see that your grandson went by the name of ganz.

Wait... you're not talking about Ocarina Girl, are you? She has 27 finds logged, and was caching with you and Crosspa on Jan 17, 2010.

A little more recent:

Found it April 19 by ocarina girl (27 found)

tied for second to find the cache. but it was fun to find and trade objects. took a giant hair clip for a bottle of bubbles. TFTC!!!!!!!

Found it April 19 by crosspa (902 found)

Needing a cache of the day, Beege49 and I picked this one as a good one to bring along our caching granddaughters; Ocarinagirl and naturegirl. They simultaneously spotted the cache and retrieved it. They took the TB and traded swag. We all SL and RAF. Good fun. TFTC!

Found it April 19 by Beege49 (1165 found)

Everyone but me found this cache, and pretty quickly, too. At least I led them to it with my Droid, whew. TNLN, SL, TFTC!