Adding pictures to a cache

Ry Dawg

If you want more control over how an image is displayed, it might be worthwhile to do a web search for html image codes. You can easily add tags to specify the height, width, and location of a picture - or set a buffer between the picture and the text. I use these codes often and there are a number of sites that offer good explanations.

If you want more control over how an image is displayed, it might be worthwhile to do a web search for html image codes. You can easily add tags to specify the height, width, and location of a picture - or set a buffer between the picture and the text. I use these codes often and there are a number of sites that offer good explanations.

I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

It won't save my HTML codes. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I followed the directions from the thread. Whenever I hit save, they disappear and don't show up on my cache listing.

Be sure you have checked the box that says, "The descriptions below are in HTML"

Thank you! I feel kind of ridiculous not noticing that box. =/

Thanks everyone for your input. It's appreciated!

Don't feel ridiculous! I had a dickens of a time finding that box when I first started hiding caches. Also, if you ever need any HTML advice, feel free to PM me, it's what I do for a living, and I am always happy to help.

Well in that case you will probably be contacted! Thanks for the offer :)