can this be done?

atmchic

there is a small town near where i live with no caches in it i would like to place one in the town park but the park is across the street of the elementary school. as the rules say no caches on school grounds but in this park is it still to close to the school. or would the 528ft rule from school property work. there is a walking trail in the park so strange people walking around the park will not look out of place.

there is a small town near where i live with no caches in it i would like to place one in the town park but the park is across the street of the elementary school. as the rules say no caches on school grounds but in this park is it still to close to the school. or would the 528ft rule from school property work. there is a walking trail in the park so strange people walking around the park will not look out of place.

I would suggest you check with your local reviewer but from the sounds of it I would think you should be ok placing a cache in the park. Good luck!

Are you saying we geocachers are "strange" :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I would suggest you check with your local reviewer but from the sounds of it I would think you should be ok placing a cache in the park. Good luck!

who would be my local reviewer?

I am going to go out on a limb here and suggest it might be IowaAdmin since he/she has published all of your hides so far. :)

Have a look at the earliest posts on your caches.

:blink:

I find it strange that you have already placed 4 caches, and don't know who your reviewer is. You had to have received emails when those caches were approved, no?

And you read these Reviewer Notes on two of your caches, right?

Post Reviewer Note August 20, 2010 by IowaAdmin (7 found)

Please go to the edit page for your cache and add attributes, especially one to indicate whether this cache is wheelchair accessible.

This isn't really a "Getting Started" topic.