Charge Up Your GeoTeam With A New Rino! (question)

canadazuuk

The link on the main page about the PlayTime offer for having a chance to win a Rino doesn't appear to lead through to anything like this in the future links.

There is one section where you can request information for yourself, but I am unclear where you actually would *refer* someone else.

I believe someone else mentioned this in another thread, but darned if I can find it now.

Please help.

Thanks

The Playtime Inc. website has a feedback form. If you filled out the form from our site you do not need to fill out another, but if you scroll to the bottom you will see a link for John Chen's email address. I would suggest sending any questions you have direct to him. Feel free to copy us on the email if you would like.

frog.gif hydee frog.gif

I work for the frog

quote:
Originally posted by hydee:

Feel free to copy us on the email if you would like.

Here it is:

quote:
Hi canadazuuk, thanks for the feedback, we'll be updating the form on that page so that you can give info on yourself as well as the person referring to.

Also, when you refer, if it's a valid lead, then you are entered into a contest to win the Rino, the next rino we'll give away is at the end of Aug.

Thanks and we'll have a fix shortly!

-playtime

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 4:41 PM

To: playtime

Subject: Charge Up Your GeoTeam With A New Rino! (Question)

Re: Geocaching.com link

The link on the main page about the PlayTime offer for having a chance to win a Rino doesn't appear to lead through to anything like this in

the future links.

There is one section where you can request information for yourself, but I am unclear where you actually would *refer* someone else.

I believe someone else mentioned this in another GC.com thread, but darned if I can find it now.

Please help.

Thanks

canadazuuk