Error 403

TheCELTs

Hi all

Couple of new caches in my area GC2RXDK & GC2RXHW. On both of them, underneath the list of waypoints, there's a link "Show Hidden Waypoints". Clicking this link on both cache listings produces an error message:

"403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied."

Is this something I'm doing, or do others get this too ? If it's a system error, to whom should it be reported ?

Cheers

Hi all

Couple of new caches in my area GC2RXDK & GC2RXHW. On both of them, underneath the list of waypoints, there's a link "Show Hidden Waypoints". Clicking this link on both cache listings produces an error message:

"403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied."

Is this something I'm doing, or do others get this too ? If it's a system error, to whom should it be reported ?

Cheers

Looks fine to me.

What browser? What OS? - have you tried another browser?

IE8, XP SP3, no known recent changes (except for regular MS patches) - pretty bog standard really. No, not tried another browser: thought I'd ask whether anyone gets the same before going to the lengths of installing a new browser just for this. Anyone else please ?

Thanks.

Folks,

Thanks for your input. If others aren't getting this, it looks as if this problem, whatever it is, is at my end rather than being a Groundspeak problem. I've also successfully accessed the link using my phone browser. So I guess the problem is somewhere within the arcane settings of my IE installation, which is a bit odd because I'm not aware of anything being changed recently. Wasn't life easier before computers !