Stolen Geocoins And tags

Hi all,

not sure where the best place to post this is but I am starting here. Any advice on where else to post appreaciated.

On a weekend trip to Paris our Geocache bag was pickpocketed ( stolen ) from my wife's backpack on saturday 11th April 2011. ( I think they thought they had got her purse , so would have been disapointed with a few geocoins :) )

I thought I would post the items I have marked as missing here just to let people know. Name followed by tracking No.

Celtic Peacock Geocoin

Olly the Orca Travel Tag

United Kingdom Flag Micro Geocoin

United Kingdom Flag Tag

I am pleased we only took a few with us but there were some other small items in the bag as well. A scottish Nessie badge and a couple of other small badges.

Peter

Edited by Peter the Hat & Net

Still, you should edit out the tracking number in your first post.

I too would recommend removing the tracking number from this thread and replace with the reference number (on the coin page where it says "Use ??????? to reference this item.")

If these ever do surface and re-enter the game you'll know when people start logging them, but by making the tracking number public anyone reading this thread could log them and you might wrongly assume they've resurfaced.

Sorry about your loss, but as you say better than losing real money, credit cards, passport etc.

Edited by MartyBartfast